The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has proposed numerous plans of development for the city of Hyderabad in 100 days.
- Road renewals (428 km) – Rs.150 crore.
- Better Walk ways / Side ways (200 km) – Rs.10.7 crore.
- New look to Medians, Flyovers and Traffic Islands – Rs.5 crore.
- Better facilities for Bus Commuters (50 Bus Shelters).
- Fresh look to Parks (25 Parks).
- Reliable drinking water supply (In Service Area) – Rs.10.6 crore.
- Cleaner city.
- Improved infrastructure for quality power supply – Rs.160 crore.
- Moving towards cleaner Hussain Sagar Lake – Rs.340 crore.
- Completing half of the ring of ORR (Pedda Amberpet – Patancheru: 82 Km) – Rs.2450 crore.
- Smoother and Safer Traffic – Rs.25 crore.
- Providing new Buses (50 air-conditioned buses and 100 mini buses) – Rs.30 crore.
If the objectives of these plans are successfully achieved it would be a great benefit for Hyderabad citizens, tourists and investors.